Friday, March 20, 2015

H is for Happy


Happy First day of Spring!!!!! It's my turn to Host at the 7kids store blog. I wanted to share a project I made  for my Daughter who is  turning 20.  I made this fun envelope out of the yummy papers from the Vintage Bliss 6X6 Paper Pad from Simple Stories


Inside the envelope is a puzzle I made from this cool die that turns any thing you want into a puzzle. It's called  Jigsaw Pieces XCut Dies by Docrafts. For the puzzle I just printed out words that described my daughter in different fonts and colors onto card stock and used the die to create the puzzle. Pretty simple and fun!!!

I hope you all have a great weekend and be sure to visit our Challenge blog to see the latest anything goes challenge. This time there's a twist.  Join in on the fun and you may win a gift certificate to spend in the 7kids store.
Happy Card making
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment