Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A great new discovery

I came across a wonderful blog called Card Cupids. They provide Happy Mail to kids who are facing difficult challenges in their lives. You can donate your hand made cards to them and they send them to the children who need some smiles.  I'm glad I found this place. I love making cards and this will be a great way to share my love of creating. It also gives me a chance to make the fun kid type cards that I don't get to do much. I will definitely be doing this. You should check them out and maybe donate some cards too, cuz  who doesn't love HAPPY MAIL?
They also have challenges and the challenge this time is Animals. Here's what I came up with





Speaking of fun kid cards, here is one I made for My Nephew's Birthday. I got the pattern from a friend on the Inspire Swap Chat website. She found it on a blog and I wish I could remember which one it was, but if you go on Pinterest and  search for angry bird patterns, I'm sure you will find it. It's all made with punches.






2 comments:

  1. Great cards, I love the Angry Birds one, that is just too cute. I also love the bear one, awesome coloring on that! Thanks so much for joining us at Card Cupids for our animal challenge and for helping us get the word out about our cause.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The angry birds card was so cute. Cameron loved it.

    ReplyDelete