Sunday, August 5, 2012

Christmas Card Challenges #36

This week our challenge at Christmas Card Challenges is to use something new.  I got this card kit from a Stampin Up club I'm in so everything is new.  I made a different card with the stuff I got. I really like their new metal frames. Come join us  we'd love to see what new things you have.  Remember that all challenges are optional. The only real rule is that you must create a new Christmas Holiday, Winter or Hanukkah card.



I'm entering this card here:
ABC Christmas challenge- O for open it
 http://justkeeponcreating.blogspot.com.au/

5 comments:

  1. That is a very beautiful clean and simple card.
    Thanks for joining us at ABC Chrismas Challenge. Love, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the metal die cut and the polka dots! Awesome card Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card and love the Metal plate too! Thanks for Playing along with us this time for our O for Open it up Challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge this time, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card Michelle, the design is just beautiful and I like the fact that you have included a quote on the inside.

    Thanks so much for sharing your card at Christmas is just around the corner at Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Elegant Card. Love the saying inside the card!

    ReplyDelete