Friday, November 29, 2013

Snowman 3-D Surprise Card

Happy Friday everyone. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving.  Today I would like to show you another card I made from the  Decorating Snowman HoneyPOP Stamp Set .  You can go HERE to see my other card. 

 This time I made the front of the card with a simple design Because . . .
 
   

The inside has a Surprise!

 It's a 3-D Ornament. 
 


This is a fun and simple way to add an extra touch to make a special card for the Holidays.  If you'd like to give it a try, you can simply go to the store and get these wonderful items.  Hope you have a great weekend.

Happy card making

Items used that can be found in the Store


1 comment:

  1. How stinking cute is your card!! I love the snowman and the inside is awesome! Your creativity is working well.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete