Friday, March 21, 2014

Happy Spring


Hi everyone, I hope you are having a great day. I am sharing another card I made, for the 7kids college fund store, with this great stamp by Crafty individuals
  
This time instead of using the whole stamp, I just used the nest part. I like  see how many different ways I can use one stamp and this stamp is great for that.  So don't be surprised if you see me using it again in a completely different way. LOL  

I used some scrap ribbon to make a messy bow. I have a hard time throwing anything away, so this is a perfect way to use it up.





If you would like to see the other card I made with this stamp you can check it out here
Don't forget the challenge we have going on at the 7 kids challenge blog
Have a great weekend and Happy Card Making :)

These items can be found in the 7kids Store:

No comments:

Post a Comment