Saturday, May 3, 2014

7 Kids non blog hop featuring Sugar PeaStamps

Hello everyone. At the 7Kids Store blog We are having a non blog hop featuring the cute stamp sets From SugarPea Designs.  So hop on over there!!! You will get to see all the DT cards in one spot and  you will get some great ideas on how to use these stamps.

Also One lucky person will win a $25 gift certificate to use in the store. Just make a comment on the store blog and you will be entered to win.

On my card I am using the stamp set called

 




Isn't this little guy CUTE!!! I colored him with my Spectrum Noir markers and paper pieced the head band and sash.  The paper I used is from Graphic 45's Bird song collection. It was perfect for this card.



If you visited the Store blog yesterday you got to see this card I made for my Daughters Birthday.




1 comment: