Friday, March 6, 2015

It's a Good Day to be Happy



Happy Friday everyone!!! I hope you are having a good day, if not maybe this card will make you feel a little better.  I used one of the new rolling stamps from Plus Corporation  that is now available in the 7kids store. These stamps are so fun!!!!
"Only one applicator is necessary. Simply swap out the stamp cartridges to easily mix and match patterns. The pattern cartridge retracts by clicking the top button for easy storage when not in use. The clear plastic corner of the applicator lets you quickly identify the pattern before use. Includes applicator only; cartridges sold separately."

The cartridge I used is called the  Banners Decoration Roller Pattern.  
I colored the banners with my Spectrum Noir markers and used the "It's a good day to be happy" stamp from the   Up and Away Clear Stamp Set from Mama Elephant.   

I hope this card makes you smile and that you have a super terrific weekend.
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment