Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Have a Fabulous Day


Hello everyone,   I’m excited to be posting for the first time as one of the newest Design Team members on a2z Scrapbooking  I made this fun card to share with you today.  Our theme for this month is Anything goes. One of my favorite Themes. LOL.  I chose to use the Stamp & Cuts Butterflies Stamp set and  the sewing background digi stamp from Hero Arts Make Your Own Digital Kit Sewing Fashion.  I love the tiny butterfly stamp and die cut. It made it so easy to create this card. I can’t imagine trying to cut out all the butterflies on my own.

Remember if you are in need of any items from the a2z Scrapbooking store  you can use code Michele15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. (before tax and shipping)  And don’t forget that we are on TwitterInstagram and Facebook.  Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotions!   Also, the a2z Store now has the 2015 Hero Arts release in stock. So now there’s even more reason to go shopping!!!!!!

Supply list:


No comments:

Post a Comment