Thursday, February 2, 2017

Prima Color Bloom Spray Tutorial


I'm in love with these Prima Color Bloom Sprays!!! 
 I've been playing around with them and decided to make a quick tutorial for you.

  

 Choose your Color Bloom Spray
 
 Spray each color on your paper.


 Then spray with water



 
 and dab off excess with a paper towel







 
 Add a second layer of  color with each spray 


 
Spray again with water and dab off with paper towel. 
 You can do this as many times as you want to get desired effect.  




Let dry.  To speed things up I used my heat gun.


 
All finished.  But I decided to take it a step further


 
I embossed it!!!

 
You can do so many things with these sprays!!! 

Here's one with just the Gold foil.
 Pretty cool huh?  it gives great coverage!
the Embossing folder is called Gridiron by Spellbinders

Now for a sneak peek of what I made with my paper

 

Come back on Wednesday the 8th to see What I created.  

Hope you will try these amazing Color Bloom Sprays they are very addicting :). 
 Head on over the the 7kids store right now to see all the great colors.
Thanks for stopping by and Happy crafting :)
HUGS
Michele  

No comments:

Post a Comment