Thursday, June 22, 2017

Merry and Bright

Hi all. With Arizona being under an excessive Heat warning until Sunday, We're talking
 close to 120 degrees!!!!! what's a gal to do?
Make Christmas cards of course!!!!!  
I'm also Hosting on the 7kids challenge blog today 

While making this card I retreated to my air conditioned craft room,
   turned the ceiling fan on HIGH and pretended to be in Santa's work shop LOL!!!

The sentiment I used came from   The doodle-greetings stamp set by Tim Holtz
I embossed the sentiment with black embossing powder.
For the Background I used Distress Oxide inks in

I felt a little cooler after making this Christmas card so I guess I'll be making more before the week's through LOL!!!!  anything to keep my mind off of the HEAT!!!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy crafting :)
Hugs,
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment