Friday, September 18, 2015

Cell Phone Shaker Card




Hi everyone, I just wanted to share this fun cell phone shaker card with you.  I made it for my nephews birthday.  I thought It would be fun to make the cell phone screen the shaker part.  I stamped some of the images from the Hero Arts LOL CL737 Clear Stamp cell phone in different colors and cut them out and used them as the shaker pieces along with some sequins.  The sentiment comes from the Hero Arts Digital Birhtday Bash kit. 
Remember if you are in need of any items from the a2z Scrapbooking store  you can use code Michele15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. (before tax and shipping)  And don’t forget that we are on TwitterInstagram and Facebook.  Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotions!  
Michele C

1 comment:

  1. Love your phone Michele - a fabulous design.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete