Saturday, September 5, 2015

Happy Birthday shaker card


Hi everyone, I'm back from having some time off for a move. I still can't find some of my crafting stuff and my craft room is no where near done, but I couldn't take it any more, I just had to make a card.  The card I am sharing today  goes along with the a2z Scrapbooking theme for September.  We are shaking things up and making shaker cards.  I had never made one before.  It was quite fun to do.  I will definitely be making more of these!  I made this Birthday card for my niece by using   the Butterfly and Flower Hero Arts stamp and cut set and the Happy stamp and cut set.  I love each of these sets because they have the matching die cuts with them.  I wish all stamp sets came that way.  I hope you will join us for the challenge.  The winner will receive a $25 gift card to the a2z Scrapbooking Supplies store.

Hero Arts Butterfly and Flower Stamp Cut DC147 Clear Stamps and Dies   Hero Arts Happy Stamp & Cut DC150 Clear stamps and die
Michele C

No comments:

Post a Comment